Thursday, April 5, 2012

I've been hit!

I didn't hear about this until Valia tagged me today.  The rules:


*Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP 
*Go to line 7 
*Copy down the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them exactly as they're written. No cheating. 
*Tag 7 authors 
*Let them know


       My Seven 

“You wouldn’t say that if you knew how I truly felt right now,” I said removing more healthy food until I got to a brownie. A peace offering I could only assume.
“Oh no, I heard,” as shock hit my face. That jerk told her. He told her everything! I looked around the room for Caleb. This lunch room was about to witness his murder.


 Tagging 









If you have already been tagged you obviously don't have to post again.  I can't wait to see what some of you come up with!  Thanks to Valia for tagging me.  This was pretty fun! 





3 comments: